1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Weebly video upload times out then bar goes BACKWARDS!

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by milosmami, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milosmami

milosmami Thread Starter

I just started digital downloads for sale on weebly and have had nothing but issues. The videos took forever to upload(so I converted them to smaller Mp4 files or wmv files) then a few worked..alot of customers had issues with playbacks...weebly was no help. Then, per their request I shut off firewalls to see if that would help..I grabbed a few awesome viruses that way and a ton of adware..and after getting all that removed and even reinstalling my Windows 7 pack , AND upgrading internet speeds, the videos still will not upload and progress bar goes in REVERSE. Their developers have just told me it's a virus and too bad ..etc....and they may be right , but I have done everything possible to remedy...is there something I'm missing? One note..I loaded a smaller video with no errors and can load videos from other computers(just my main PC has all the work I need to upload on it..)...please help. I am so desperate and frustrated!!

2. JiminSA

JiminSA

First Name:
    Jim
    In all fairness to Weebly, the problem is in the downloading of large video files. I hope this article may give you some insight ...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!