1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Weekend plans?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by johnnyburst79, Jan 19, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79 Thread Starter

What is everyone doing this weekend? Any special plans, fun & exciting?

WOOHOO!!!! hahaha, I am excited for the weekend.

Tonight, I have a blind date with a girl into extreme sports
    Tomorrow morning, laundry, and while that is going, finishing my poetry book entitled "Not of Roses" and upload it for publication. (w00t!)
    Help a friend re-write her resume after that
    Go on a double date with my cousin, his g/f, and the same friend
    On Sunday, training in the morning, then begin to re-write a fictional novel I lost several years ago.

Busy bee! Man, I am so strapped for free time, but it is fun being so busy. I have SO many ideas and want to do SO much, I barely have the time. :p

2. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

LOL Sounds exhausting. :p Kiddin' ;) I bet you'll have a blast. (y)

I've been very busy all week, so I plan to be a sloth all weekend and let (an)other(s) entertain me.:cool:

Have a good one. :)

3. johnnyburst79

Oh, I forgot this, write a storyboard plot for a new game I would like to head the development on. I already have the idea, I just need to put it down on paper, get investors, find developers, and get it to work. Now the hard part, keeping the fire lit under my rear to keep focused on it. just one more thing to add to my plate.

Sounds like you plan on having a relaxing weekend :)

GAHHH!!! Cmon weekend! 23 minutes!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Of course, all this hyperness could be the doing of a liter of Mt. Dew that I drank for lunch...damn these catered training seminars, no healthy stuff!

YIPEE!!!! bwahahahaha

(sorry I am just really amped and excited, hehehehehe)

4. viperms2005

viperms2005

Well, this weekend I'll be working all day and trying to figure out why my computer doesn't want to install Windows XP. What a weekend.

5. johnnyburst79

psst....get a mac. hehehehehe

6. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

This weekend... I may write something. Or I'll do nothing.

7. johnnyburst79

WRITE! BE CREATIVE! :D :p

8. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

I try, man. I try. But I always wind up giving up.

9. johnnyburst79

Why? Devotion and dedication. Those two traits will get you far in life. Don't sit and watch TV, chat for hours with someone over nothing, or other mundane tasks. Get that internal fire lit and put it underneath your backside!

10. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

I try. But eventually, I get disinterested in my work because I feel it's not good enough. So, it's been a while since I've really done anything.

11. johnnyburst79

Don't try so hard, really. Write it, get the idea down, let it flow and go where it takes you. Make sense of it later. Then polish it. Add some flair. Nothing is ever perfect the first time, you must continue to try. Think Stephen King, Tom Clancy, or David Eddings only write what they feel is worth it? No! They take their story idea and work on it. Imagination is key.

12. izme

izme

Hiya vbneteng :)

I'm going to Red Lobster for dinner...then out for some 9-ball and a few drinks...The rest of the weekend will be spent playing guitar...training...curling up to a good book...maybe renting a few movies...and last but not least...a hot date :D

13. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

Okay, okay. Yeesh, who made you the motivational speaker of the forums?

14. johnnyburst79

Izme, we should compare notes ;)

Mr. Mountain Dew...and the fact that being lacsidaisical is never a way to push yourself to new heights and/or achieve anything worthwhile.

15. izme

izme

I'm 45 and have slowed down quite a bit...comparing notes would be like comparing a turbo charged rice rocket with a rebuilt ol dodge pick up :D I'm sure that you go at life with a far more vigorous pace than I ;)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536634

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice