Weird delay please help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paulbkr86

I do not know if this is the right section but anways. I have this weird delay i can not figure out. Any program even internet explorer or games like diablo 3,lineage 2,etc or any other program has a frequent delay that lasts a few seconds. I defragged hard drive,scanned for viruses and found 1 and deleted,cleaned registry, and some other things and can not seem to find problem cores running about 55-60 Celcius too took out battery and reset and tried that. I even updated my wireless internet router to a faster one and its still got same problem. I just bought off ebay and it works good other than the delay. I also ran a program and it said hdd busy 100% whenever delay occured could this be a possible hdd going bad. It is not the factory one the guy i bought it from upgraded. Please help ahhhhh. I have
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 4060 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 464546 MB, Free - 389589 MB; (500GB 7200 rpm Seagate Momentus with the hybrid section of SSD)
Motherboard: Acer, Makalu
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2013, Updated and Enabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.