weird desktop screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

heathermay

recently, this weird desktop screen popped up on my screen and covers my desktop wallpaper. i've tried to get it to go away but it will not go away. it has something to do with spyware and since i've got it, i've installed norton internet security and noadware for the spyware. the ad that is on this weird desktop has a link that takes me to an antivirus gold website. what can i do to make it go away????? please help me, it's makin me very mad. i've tried to get it to go away by the whole properties thing but there is no desktop tab. if you can help me i would greatly appreciate it.

hi, welcome to TSG.

Hi, what is the error, is it spysherriff and system stopped or is it smitfraud?

Download hijack this from the link below.Please do this. Click here:

http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/files/hijackthis_sfx.exe

to download HijackThis. Click scan and save a logfile, then post it here so
we can take a look at it for you. Don't click fix on anything in hijack this
as most of the files are legitimate.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online