1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Weird??? Golive cs launches Stickies app

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by not2techy, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. not2techy

not2techy Thread Starter

I am using the trial version of Golive cs on mac OS 10.3.7. When I attempt to download a template file from our site with a .tpl extension, no download happens, instead the Stickies app. is launched. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. If I download an html file, everything works fine. Can you imagine? I'm browsin my web files on the server, then when I double click one to open it, I am sent out of Golive into the Stickies app.

Golive support can;t help becuase this is a 30 day trial version. Does anyone have any clue where this sort of issue could be coming from? Or where I could go to get some help?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!