Weird/ impossible problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cloud8521

well imy brother has his own computer i cant really say the parts because every single one had been switched out except a head drive, his monitor and keyboard

now the strange ting is it starts up but the scree, mouse and keyboard (us mouse and keyboard) will not turn on, no matter what i replace in it. now how can this be after changes out the ram and the cpu and mobo you would think that you would at least see it go to the startup dos.... but this is not the case... i thought it was low poeer at first sinc ehte power suppy then burnt out after rattleing.... and then we replaces everything... i dont think its the monitor keybord or mouse. and hard drive doesnt kick in untill after boot!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online