Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird laptop keyboard behaviour

672 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  plodr 
#1 ·
I recently god my laptop repaired. I bought a HDD and got it replaced , it got fixed but the problem is when i try to login the keyboard behaviour starts to annoy me whenever my screen is at the windows login screen my keyboard suddenly starts working but obviously not hardware problem or maybe it is. I found a temporary solution for it i just have to press my sleep button and after that the keyboard is working. How do i fix this ?

The keyboard also has this weird behaviour when some of the keys doesn't work with together such as when i try to press multiple keys "A" and "1" when i hold A and press 1 , the 1 key doesn't work so as with 2 but 3 works fine and so on. Also problems with right shift key when i try to make a semi colon the kayboard has this weird delay and i'm not even able to hold both of them which doesn't actually writes semi colon but right shift key works fine on most of the keys. I have a list of windows update but i haven't installed it because the windows keeps saying " Pending install "

My specs are

Asus Vivobook
Nvidia 940 mx
Intel i5

Need some help

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.