Weird outlook problem - tips?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mavor

Hello, currently we are using Outlook 2003. When i try to print multiple attachments through Outlook, many times only one of the attachments will print out. No error messages are given.

This is occuring for most batches of multiple attachments that i am attempting to print, and i would really appreciate any ideas that you folks have on what might be causing this problem. I could not find any answers on google or the microsoft support database.

Thanks for any help you can provide. (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts