Weird pop up window

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TORB

Hi Good Peoples,

I have a weird one popping up form time to time. Every once in a while, an IE box pops up that is headed "And and Remove Programs" and in the IE address bar is this address

(IE is not even my browser of choice, I use Firefox as my standard browser.)

I have run Ad-Aware, Spywear Blaster, Spybot, a-squared and nothing appears to be out of the ordinary.

Any ideas of how I can get rid of this annoyance please?

You almost certainly have a spyware/malware/virus on your system I would say.

I would suggest posting a HJT log in the spyware section of this site and having an expert look through it for you.

TORB

Thanks The Kid. I have done as you have suggested.

BTW, I ma reading a "who dunnit" by Sarah Paretsky called Fire Sale and you are in it! One of the featured characters is "The Kid." :eek: :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online