1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

weird popup in firefox

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by bigdan, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bigdan

bigdan Thread Starter

I have this weird grey pop-up in firefox. when my cursor hovers over a link a small popup appears (not a diff window, more like a box with some text in it). its usually in spanish, tho on THIS site for some reason its actually of some use. when i was on the page before this, ie where it shows the diff posts in this section, it actually gave me the first line of every post. anyways, its annoying, except for on this page. i dont need a popup from spanish or whichever language. i went to extension and i dont see anything there that could be it. the only ones there are google toolbar, yahoo photos, map+, and yahoo otoolbar. so any ideas guys?

2. Gizzy

Gizzy

in the google toolbar options do you have the word translator unchecked?

3. bigdan

bigdan Thread Starter

yes! the worked! you da man!

4. Molucky

Molucky

Thanks for that, always good to know :)

5. Gizzy

Gizzy

I'm happy to hear it worked. :cool: (y)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536222

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice