Weird robotic sound and complete system lag when playing a game

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TheEndersWAR

I have been having some crazy problems with my laptop, after starting a game my sound would randomly make robotic sounds, and my computer would lose tons of performance, after a while it would kinda stop but then another problem happens, my controls glitch out having to restart the game. completely doing a factory restore doesnt fix the problem. and so far i havent found a virus. Please HELP:(

:May have put this in the wrong section

It helps if we know something about your setup. If you don't know the details of your computer then go to System and simply Copy & Paste the info from there. The important info is.... - OS version; Processor; RAM; Video Card; Sound Card.... and so on.

T.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online