weird, setup.exe not showing up, but can see in Task Manager

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hfhe

I am trying to install TradeStation 2000i on my laptop, weird: the setup.exe (or linked by autorun.exe) won't show up, after a few seconds of reading hard drive, nothing happened!
I checked taskmanager, it is there. Tried also to use Process Explorer to switch to its
window, but prompted "no visible window found for...."
More: when I tried to restart the computer, after ending a program (which always
bothered when reboot) called "Sample", I saw the installation window of the program,
but prompt " ...setup.exe failed to due to system shutdown"

Tried other installation programs, seems fine, tried to install on other computers (with AMD
cpu), fine.

my laptop is centrino 1.4GHz, winxp pro sp2.

any suggestions appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online