Weird: Task Manager Window has changed!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

teesquid

I have a problem that just started yesterday. I am running W2k Pro. When I hit Control-Alt-Delete and bring up the Task Manager Window, it only displays the Applications Status page & no longer has tabs or buttons to choose Processes or Performance. There is no colored title bar, nor the listing below (file options view window & help.) Also, and most importantly, the window no longer has the little buttons on the right edge of the title bar to allow me to minimize or exit out of Task Manager!

How do I get it back to normal? Rebooting brings up the same thing. It's probably something simple, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

teesquid

SOLVED! Thank you--it must have been a Stupid Question because I got 2 replies within a minute of posting. Thanks again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online