1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

weird thing when I hit enter key happens

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by tewitt1949, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tewitt1949

tewitt1949 Thread Starter

When typing an email, if in the middle of the email, and if I want to skip a couple lines and start a new paragraph, I hit enter, the cursor goes to the bottom of the email. It started this all of a sudden. It only does 't it on my laptop. It don't matter what browser I use. If I'm replying to an email and that email is below my reply, the cursor goes way below it.
    Also my arrows (Up, down, left and right) don't work right. Even now if I hit enter, the cursor goes to the bottom of this page. I have no idea how or why this started. If I put the cursor in the middle of a sentence using the mouse, I can type one letter and the cursor goes to the end of the paragraph. Please help.

2. Misterdeath02

Misterdeath02

try to do what this video says if this doesn’t work download
    Avg antivirus and scan ur computer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!