Weird Wireless Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dextermania

hey guys. hope someone can help me out here.

my problem is kinda weird. once i boot up my laptop, it scans and connects to the wireless network. the router is in my room so it shouldn't be a signal strength problem. but judging by the conncetion time, once it hits approxiately 10 mins, the connection starts giving problems.

after 10 mins, the internet access is disrupted. but it only happens to internet explorer! my msn is still connected, i can still hold a chat conversation. similarly for my skype. however, internet explorer shows up no webpage, showing me a Page not found.

Can anyone help me out here? before the 10 mins, IE works fine but after 10 mins, it doesn't show any webpages any more..

thanks

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Sounds like malware/spyware to me. I suggest you post a HijackThis log in the Security forum as a start and let the experts take a look at it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online