1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Weird YouTube problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by tunsz555, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tunsz555

tunsz555 Thread Starter

Some youtube video played well but most video can only get to flash loading screen (black screen and loading ring) forever!

This is working : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEeqHj3Nj2c
    This (and most video) isn't working : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7VqCMradZ8

But the strange thing is when I use anonymous proxy program like "UltraSurf 8.9" then it worked fine! I can now watch most video that I can't. (I hope this is the clue to solve this problem.)
    The video that can't play is showed "Sorry this video is no longer available" when embed in other webpage... (But it is still watchable when use Ultrasurf 8.9 on youtube.)

I have flash player 9.

Thanks for help!:eek:

EDIT : Oh, if you use Ultrasurf to get past loading ring thing and close Ultrasurf when red bar is loading, that red bar suddenly fill up! (But video can only played to the section that is truly loaded)

2. Stanhope

Stanhope

I had this problem for a while also. It was only with the old player too, not the new one. Then all the sudden, it just starting working fine. I suggest clearing your cookies and cache, or trying a different browser.

3. tunsz555

tunsz555 Thread Starter

I'm already cleared cookie & cache (and eveything else) but no different...
    FireFox doesn't work too!

4. Stanhope

Stanhope

Is your flash and browser up to date? Also, you might want to check with any firewall and anti virus programs you have, sometimes these can screw YouTube up. Other than that, it might be something with your ISP...

5. tunsz555

tunsz555 Thread Starter

Yeah, it's up to date.
    And I close all firewall and it didn't work...
    Anyway, I use Ultrasurf to watch youtube fine

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/703531

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice