Weird YouTube problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tunsz555

Some youtube video played well but most video can only get to flash loading screen (black screen and loading ring) forever!

This is working : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEeqHj3Nj2c
This (and most video) isn't working : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7VqCMradZ8

But the strange thing is when I use anonymous proxy program like "UltraSurf 8.9" then it worked fine! I can now watch most video that I can't. (I hope this is the clue to solve this problem.)
The video that can't play is showed "Sorry this video is no longer available" when embed in other webpage... (But it is still watchable when use Ultrasurf 8.9 on youtube.)

I have flash player 9.

Thanks for help!:eek:

EDIT : Oh, if you use Ultrasurf to get past loading ring thing and close Ultrasurf when red bar is loading, that red bar suddenly fill up! (But video can only played to the section that is truly loaded)

I had this problem for a while also. It was only with the old player too, not the new one. Then all the sudden, it just starting working fine. I suggest clearing your cookies and cache, or trying a different browser.

tunsz555

I'm already cleared cookie & cache (and eveything else) but no different...
FireFox doesn't work too!

Is your flash and browser up to date? Also, you might want to check with any firewall and anti virus programs you have, sometimes these can screw YouTube up. Other than that, it might be something with your ISP...

tunsz555

Yeah, it's up to date.
And I close all firewall and it didn't work...
Anyway, I use Ultrasurf to watch youtube fine

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online