1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

welcome screen annoying me !!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by dbzdbz, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbzdbz

dbzdbz Thread Starter

:mad: hello eveyone i have a minor but annoying prob ..my new vista home basic edition doesnt allow me to watch any video or movie..bcoz after 10 min the welcome screen comes and asksme to log in .. i have disabled the screen saver and trieed at power otions available but this doesnt solve the prob.

is there any way that ia can remove this prob only while watching a movie or vid :confused:

2. ViprXX

ViprXX

there should be an option somewhere in power options that says to prompt for password when returning from standby. and it sounds like your power options are set to go into standby mode after so long. double check the settings.

good luck

3. dbzdbz

dbzdbz Thread Starter

ya i tried to access the advanced power options in the power option but i cant acces it somehow even when i am the administrator ... what shuld i do

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!