welcome screen annoying me !!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dbzdbz

:mad: hello eveyone i have a minor but annoying prob ..my new vista home basic edition doesnt allow me to watch any video or movie..bcoz after 10 min the welcome screen comes and asksme to log in .. i have disabled the screen saver and trieed at power otions available but this doesnt solve the prob.

is there any way that ia can remove this prob only while watching a movie or vid :confused:

there should be an option somewhere in power options that says to prompt for password when returning from standby. and it sounds like your power options are set to go into standby mode after so long. double check the settings.

good luck

dbzdbz

ya i tried to access the advanced power options in the power option but i cant acces it somehow even when i am the administrator ... what shuld i do

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online