1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wen tools

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by photoguy46, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. photoguy46

photoguy46 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Wen
    Hi folks;
    This may be a little off track of the normal discussion, but please bare with me. I have a hand jigsaw that is about 40 years old, and I hate to part with it because it was one of my dad's tools. It is a WEN 505 jigsaw, all metal case, compact, light, 1.8 amp motor, and it easy to handle. It works in tight places where others will not even fit. Does any one out there know where I can get any replacement parts for this saw. This is a repeat post from Jun of '07. I did call the Wen company, but they have no replacement parts for a saw this old. That is why I am looking around on the net.

photoguy46

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973170

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice