1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

we're baaack!!!! Email haunting?????

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by oret, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. oret

oret Thread Starter

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a strange problem. I use Netscape 6 for e-mail.
    Email that I have sent to trash more than a month ago-and I empty trash every 2 days-has mysteriously reappeared in my inbox as if I had never trashed them.
    Any ideas as to why this happened. Should I be concerned about hackers?
    I have DSL connection that is on 24/7. Have AdAware 6 as well as VG6 antivirus.
    No personal firewall. Can anyone help please?

2. oret

oret Thread Starter

Anybody????

3. ian.t

ian.t

4. oret

oret Thread Starter

Thanks. Checked this out. Maybe this was my problem although I am really good about emptying my trash regularly. I guess I was nervous about someone having hacked into my computer and causing this problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221208

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice