1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WexTech Answer Works

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by rahjr2, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rahjr2

rahjr2 Thread Starter

Anyone ever heard of WexTech Answer Works? What value is it?
    rahjr2

2. md2lgyk

md2lgyk

Yes, I've heard of it and have it on my work pc. It came with some other program. I think it has to do with Help files where you can search by asking a question.

3. gahbahj

gahbahj

for anyone else wondering.. this is also installed by Intuit programs Quicken & TurboTax which i installed the past few months. i guess its supposed to help non/bad English speakers use help by asking questions as best they can. i dont need it, so i've uninstalled them.

4. TheOutcaste

TheOutcaste

Doesn't have anything to do with non/bad English speakers -- it uses a natural language interface so you can search using everyday language. This might actually make searching harder for non/bad English (or whatever language) speakers as they often don't use "Natural" grammar
    It's available in the following languages:
    English
    Dutch
    French
    German
    Italian
    Japanese
    Portuguese
    Spanish​

It can be uninstalled, but may impair or disable Help searching in the application with which it was installed.

Jerry

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488358