Whacky color

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

peterlamborn

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , Service Pack 1, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz, x64 Family 15 Model 6 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3069 Mb
Graphics Card: Radeon X1300/X1550 Series (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM) , 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 234370 MB, Free - 168294 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc. , 0WG864, , ..CN4811174906TI.
Antivirus: CA Anti-Virus Plus, Updated and Enabled

I am unable after trying EVERYTHING, to set the color of my monitor. It seems that there is a green/yellow overtone which makes everything have an unremovable color hue. Reds are black/gray, all other colors are not faithfully reproduced. I believe it is a known windows7 problem, but I can't seem to fis the problem. Anyone have any info?

Have you tried another video cable between the monitor and PC? It may very well be that the monitor or the video card have bought the farm. If you can test the monitor on another computer you can rule that out as a possibility. If it works on another computer your video card may be shot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online