1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

what am I missing?

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by shelley, Nov 23, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. shelley

shelley Thread Starter

I'm exhausted trying to load a post that includes javascript but no matter what I do it won't show.

I've looked through the help ~ but it doesn't.

What's the trick?

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Where's the post? I don't think browsers like having JavaScript in a post, so you probably can't... but let me know where it is so I can delete it.

3. shelley

shelley Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply. It's here ~

HelpOnThe.Net > TSG Forums > Software & Hardware > Development > a window from a window from a window . . .

I've since edited the script out of the message in the hope it may still make sense but as it's been seen by 24 people so far with no reply then it's pretty safe to say it's a dead duck!

Which still leaves the problem of how I post the script to get comments.

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Looks fine now. The best way to post the code would probably be to save it as a .txt and then upload it as an attachment.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59345

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice