What are some good screen recording Software to use?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dano2

Hi, I need hopefully free screen recording software that I can also do audio over while I record, I've seen some that also have a yellow highlighter? Any information is appreciated..

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
I just saw this offer and I'm providing it as-is, since I don't know the capabilities of the software. However, since it's a free license, it might be worth checking out.

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Looks promising.

I'll give it a try out in the future.

Thanks (y)
You're welcomd, Johnny. I'd advise downloading it now, even if you don't intend to install it right away, and snag the free license key. I don't know how long this offer will be on the table.

Dano2

Hi, I have a desktop, that sits on the floor, do need a good headset/mic setup

Johnny b

John
For screen capture, you don't need either.
Audio is captured from the sound card.
For adding voice overs, I can't comment. Never had the need.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online