What are the best shopping cart programs available?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jVirus

I am wanting to do a shopping cart for my clothing line company. Standard buying and selling etc.. I have looked at a few options. I am not sure what my boss entirely wants but i enjoy the php/mysql options, though maybe I want ASP or something else? I have found myriads of these at vairous prices and some free? I was hoping someone here in the techsupportguy forums could give me some experience suggestions or ask me questions to determine my needs and then give a suggestion on that. If i can get away with inexpensive and highly flexable or powerful whatever software that would be great! The boss is kind of looking at cold fusion but thats not anything solid. we just want something excellent. He has had a bit of experience with it. Anyone Anyone ? :D

and um.. is this the right forum to ask this type of a q?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online