1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What are the best web hosting companies? or mail hosting companies?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jVirus, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jVirus

jVirus Thread Starter

I am looking for a Host. ATM for mail but web too i suppose. I want it to be a place where you get those 200K+ downloads. Fast. Is there a place that has reviews or what is the best? Also is there any just mail hosting company that anyone knows that is really good? the webhosting, I a also want to have my email address on the web be able to be accessed by mail.mydomain.com not some crapy interface. something sharp, cool clean etc... good prices. monthly at the moment would be ideal.

thanks.

2. BillC

BillC

3. jVirus

jVirus Thread Starter

do any of those happen to just host email?

4. jVirus

jVirus Thread Starter

oh ic they are lists. sweetness. do you know any that just host email?

5. jVirus

jVirus Thread Starter

infinology is for me!
    9gigs of space

6. KateB

KateB

Can anyone reccomend a free file hosting program, no set up charge, just 30mb strorage to mainly share photos on?

I was using angelfire to upload mp3s and the account was disabled. Isn't there any way of sharing a few mp3's and photos completely free?

The only thing I've found so far is http://www.badblue.com/down.htm I don't know if it's any good

7. jVirus

jVirus Thread Starter

Would Yahoo groups?

groups.yahoo.com start a group.

8. KateB

KateB

:( I was only asking for a reccomendation. Will http://www.badblue.com/down.htm allow me to upload mp3's. I know it's probably illegal but other people seem to manage it.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168906

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice