What are the best web hosting companies? or mail hosting companies?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jVirus

I am looking for a Host. ATM for mail but web too i suppose. I want it to be a place where you get those 200K+ downloads. Fast. Is there a place that has reviews or what is the best? Also is there any just mail hosting company that anyone knows that is really good? the webhosting, I a also want to have my email address on the web be able to be accessed by mail.mydomain.com not some crapy interface. something sharp, cool clean etc... good prices. monthly at the moment would be ideal.

thanks.

jVirus

oh ic they are lists. sweetness. do you know any that just host email?

Can anyone reccomend a free file hosting program, no set up charge, just 30mb strorage to mainly share photos on?

I was using angelfire to upload mp3s and the account was disabled. Isn't there any way of sharing a few mp3's and photos completely free?

The only thing I've found so far is http://www.badblue.com/down.htm I don't know if it's any good

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online