What Are These

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Deke40

I reveived two emails this morning that appeared to be from MS.

One had a "bodtzs.exe" and said something about mail not being delivered to an aol address.

One looked like it was a security patch from MS. I have any auto updates turned off. It had a "installation18.exe with it.

I shredded both swith Spybot.

Anybody else received anything like this?

Deke40

Thanks guys. I didn't open anything and got rid of it. I guess AVG isn't set to detect it and it got past roadrunner.

Deke40

I just found three new updates on the AVG site and installed them.

By shredding the two emails I received by using Spybots shredder tool did I do the right thing and is this a recommended procedure? I also ran Housecall and showed clear.

You are fine Deke as you said you didn't open the attachments and I'd say using the shredder was a good move.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online