What Are You Listening to #14

RT

Sort of living in the past**, a tribute to my buddy, a mix of ....many others that are too diverse to mention, not just those old ones...but other music both older and newer than this....
Allman Brothers, Uriah Heep (Salisbury), Captain Beyond, Dixie Dreggs... and **Jethro Tull too...to name a few...

Last edited:
Sort of living in the past**, a tribute to my buddy, a mix of ....many others that are too diverse to mention, not just those old ones...but other music both older and newer than this....
Allman Brothers, Uriah Heep (Salisbury), Captain Beyond, Dixie Dreggs... and **Jethro Tull too...to name a few...
Yes I'm mainly classic rock and country type but very diverse in my choice of music. I will listen to both old and some of the modern music as well as country, love songs, soft and medium rock plus oldies.

Today is my Birthday so i'm playing the traditional classic Birthday. This song is also meant for others whose Birthdays are today as well.

RT

Well this here came up in my old memory banks, from Earl Sgruggs' "Will be the Circle Unbroken..."

~~so if you ever went swimming
in a public pool,
or a reservoir to boot
In the latter weren't you formal,
or in the former,
did you wear your swimming suit? ~~
:LOL:

I nearly drowned

but I kicked my legs, moved my arms around
>phew!<

Gr3iz

Mark
Listening to all the neighbors shooting off their fireworks! Trying to drown it out with some Jeff Healey Band from Live At The Legendary Horseshoe Tavern 1993

Well this here came up in my old memory banks, from Earl Sgruggs' "Will be the Circle Unbroken..."

~~so if you ever went swimming
in a public pool,
or a reservoir to boot
In the latter weren't you formal,
or in the former,
did you wear your swimming suit? ~~
:LOL:

I nearly drowned

but I kicked my legs, moved my arms around
>phew!<
My husband is not able to swim because he is afraid if deep water. I on the other hand used to be a lifeguard and I told him I could teach him but he refuses.
I like "Will the Circle be Unbroken" by Johnny Cash.

Okay, this is the last random post for "What are you listening too." I have one more very heart felt song for the Fourth. Happy Fourth of July everyone. I know it was yesterday and i'm a day late but I really want to share this very special song that I hold dear to my heart. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online