What Are You Listening to #14

RT

Tinnitus.

NO! not the band, my affliction with constant ear ringing.
Some days, just used to it but bothering me today.
Plus an ear ache, quite unusual.
Makes me irritable, and post crap like this 🤬

Sorry.

RT

Very nice Music!
Agreed, nice music!
Nice screenshot of your music folder, works great on your computer...but may I suggest this link so that others can listen too?

This one has Lyrics too (very important to know the words there, I think, it's beautiful poetry) (y)

I knew not of this, love it, so thank you casiasser !
:cool:

aww folks, just play that, maybe a tear will will come to your eye, or your mind's eye.

Last edited:

RT

Tina, bet there's a nice slide show, but I must say kids grow up too fast!
Maybe our parents said the same about us doncha know, and still working on that Time Machine....
but apparently I don't have the proper flux capacitor ;)

Tina, bet there's a nice slide show, but I must say kids grow up too fast!
Maybe our parents said the same about us doncha know, and still working on that Time Machine....
but apparently I don't have the proper flux capacitor ;)
It certainly would be nice to have a time machine as you stated. None of us have the proper "flux capacitor" as you stated lol

I'm listning to this song "Free Bird" By Lynyrd Skynyrd for no apparent reason. I just love the rhythm and always have enjoyed Lynyrd Skynyrd's music.

I have two songs to share. One is my son's ex girlfriend's favorite. I adopted her as my own! I got attached to her and I wish the two were still together. I miss her terribly. The other is a song stating feelings of powerlessness to change circumstances that are beyond our control. "Boot Scootin Boogie"( Brooks and Dunn) and "Young Turks" (Rod Stewart)

Yes I enjoy country music just as much as my classic rock. :love:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online