What Are You Listening to #14

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Arlo Guthrie -- Coming Into Los Angeles
(from the Woodstock - Back to the Garden set)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Rimsky-Korsakov -- Symphony Nº 1 In E Minor

As I posted what I was having for dinner, my husband and I are celebrating a homecoming that the university I attended is sponsoring in the safety of our own living room. We made up our own dance to a particular song that I would like to share. The song requires a fast pace rhythmic patterns in our movements. My husband and I start off with holding my right hand while standing at a distance with our arms extended. He then pulls me toward him and twirls me gracefully and then we switch to the other side. Next, we hold both hands as I act like I am going to run into him to give a hug and then we make like we are exiting on both sides. Next, we do the arm roll up and that's when we pose at a distance with our arms extended once again and as we hold each others opposite hand I roll into his arm and look him in the eyes and kiss him. The dance move is repeated for the opposite side. Next, we hold both hands as we pose as though we are walking past each other while we circle around and the dance move is repeated for the other side. Next, we reverse our dance pose (Back to Back) and repeat the dance move. It is so much fun dancing to the rhythm and you tend to feel the love and all of your stressors and frustrations disappear. 🥰

We are celebrating homecoming because my brother in law is an ex marine and my mom's companion served in the vietnam war on foot as a marine. My mom's companion is a survivor and is our hero.🥰

Here is one of the songs that I am listening to that my husband and I made up a dance for. Ricky Martin's "Livin La Vida Loca" I Absolutely Love this song. It's one of my all time favorites!:love:

Warning! The video and music is pretty intense!;)

Last edited:
I recommend Lewis Capaldi
So far I kind of like "I must stop falling in Love". :)

I am not familiar with Lewis Capaldi and it normally takes time for me to become accustomed to unknown music or new music. I do think "I must Stop Falling in Love" is a pretty song though. Sometimes I do take an instant liking of a particular song but only on rare occasions.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Albert Collins -- When A Guitar Plays The Blues

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Becki Sue & Her Big Rockin' Daddies! -- Big City Blues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online