Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Rick Estrin and the Nightcats -- The Blues Ain't Going Nowhere

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Johnnie Bassett & The Blues Insurgents -- Cadillac Blues

There's a good documentary on Netflix on what is now ZZ Top. Goes way back to when they were teens in the 50's last 60's to present. Well worth the watch. It wasn't until they formed the band ZZ Top and released 'Give me all your lovin" in 1980 that made them who they are today.

But That Texas band with the traveling circus.....now that was something.
ZZ Top is a great band!:love:

I really enjoy "Give me all your lovin, Sharp Dressed Man, Legs and Super Slidey Sleeping Bag." I enjoy the beat and not necessarily the lyrics. My favorite is Super Slidely Sleeping Bag. I heard this song play years ago as a young girl at a family fun overnight campsite that I attended with my best friend. It was a memorable and enjoyable experience. The song "Super Slidelly Sleeping Bag by ZZ Top is also of sentimental value. My best friends parents took us on a memorable camping experience with lots of fun activities for children. The camp consisted of activities such as paddle boating, arcades, hiking trails, campfires and singing camp songs while roasting marshmallows over the campfire, mountain pies, smores and so much more. We had quite a few laughs I couldn't ask for a better friend. 🥰💝

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Sorry to disillusion you, Tina, but the song's title is just Sleeping Bag, and the line is "Slip inside my sleeping bag".

I prefer their bluesier tunes like My Head's In Mississippi, Brown Sugar, Blue Jean Blues, etc.

I believe I'll queue some up now ... The album called One Foot In The Blues coming up ...

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Dani Wilde, Victoria Smith, Samantha Fish -- Money to Burn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online