What Are You Listening to #14

Hey, I am currently Listening to Beyond The Black: Songs Of Love & Death 16bit-44khz with AIMP4.(y)

Hey again I am listening to Testament: Titans Of Creation 24bit-48khz FLAC with AIMP4.(y)

Hey again, I am currently listening to Bruce Dickinson: Skunkworks 1996 16bit-44khz FLAC played with AIMP4;)

Professionalgirl

Tina
Account Closed
I am listening to classic rock. Pink Floyd and three dog night. I am also switching it up a bit since I am one of those rare all music genres kind of girl. I listened to Abba, Black Velvet Alannah Miles and Betty Davis Eyes plus one oldie "Mama said there'd be days like this." My mom was a trained dancer in her teens and so Abbas' Dancing Queen reminds me of her and Kim Karnes resembles a younger version of my mom.

Professionalgirl

Tina
Account Closed
I am listening to classic rock. Pink Floyd and three dog night. I am also switching it up a bit since I am one of those rare all music genres kind of girl. I listened to Abba, Black Velvet Alannah Miles and Betty Davis Eyes plus one oldie "Mama said there'd be days like this." My mom was a trained dancer in her teens and so Abbas' Dancing Queen reminds me of her and Kim Karnes resembles a younger version of my mom.
I don''t always listen for the lyrics. I normally enjoy the beat and rhythm of the music I listen too but occasionally listen for the lyrics in accordance with my momentary feelings or expression of emotions through a humanitarian prospective.

Professionalgirl

Tina
Account Closed
Lets focus more emphases on the positive rather than the negative. Here is what I am listening too in regards to my statement. Based on my observations the focus on negativity outweighs the positive feedback. Please allow this song too change the dynamics of our characteristics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• As Seen On
    As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online