Tech Support Guy banner

What Are You Listening to #14

153K views 3K replies 80 participants last post by  eddie5659 
#1 ·
#2,325 · (Edited)
I guess everyone has seen this by now...
or become tired of the tune featured in too many movie or TV shows, ...
but you don't often see a guy drive up on a lawn tractor (like the hat?) with an accordion held togther with duct tape :cool: ...
or a half naked banjo player... and there's the spoons.. ;)

#2,329 ·
I had turned the sound off on the TV radio to make a phone call and hadn't yet turned it back on. While I was doing the dishes and not paying attention to the TV I starting singing the song from Grease "You're the one that I want" (I often break out into song for no reason but only when there are no witnesses) and then I turned to put the sound back on and that's the song that was playing on the radio. Weird and a bit freaky. :D

#2,330 ·
(I often break out into song for no reason but only when there are no witnesses) and then I turned to put the sound back on and that's the song that was playing on the radio. Weird and a bit freaky. :D
That synchronicity is quite something! It used to happen rather frequently to Dotty back when we were close...
Also I've found recently, even thinking to myself the TV will say the exact words or even phrases as I think it...or say it out loud when talking to myself. 🤷

I like the part where you break into song for no reason... :)

#2,336 ·
This one's for @Tildy because you know The Piano Guys, and perhaps you know the Rogers family.
I think they are connected somehow but my query is:
which of these do you prefer :

This one (A)

or this one (B)

Or maybe the choice "C" one,
which I don't have on hand atm
and it's quite possible you don't care for A, B, or C :D
Well I am a big fan of Piano Guys period, but the Rogers family got my toes tappin too.;)
...so where is C ??

#2,353 ·
Jethro Tull -- Aqualung (album)

Listening in response to a conversation yesterday in the Zoom conference. Allan (@managed) said something and I exclaimed "Aqualung!". Unfortiunately, nobody got the reference. Tim, I miss having you there ...

Reactions: RT