Tech Support Guy banner

What Are You Listening to #14

153K views 3K replies 80 participants last post by  eddie5659 
#1 ·
#2,615 ·
You know the tune, but...
This here, thanks to @ekim68 (Mike) over there at the Playing Guitar thread gives you (and me) the introduction of the Chinese Guxheng.

Yup, I thought I had trouble with getting a Les Paul in a hard case into a small bar :D

#2,617 ·
eddie, by the the 5659 - number of - you have such awesome and eclectic tatse in mususic :cool:

Tildy _ that sure was fun, love the G-Man look, haven't heard that one in a long tummel of stuff I haven't heard in a long time, so keep 'em coming Maureen :)
Thanks :) I like all styles of music, metal/rock mainly of all genres, and I also like classical, blues, pop, trance, country, rap etc.....but no Jazz, even I have my limits. I know a lot will like it but for me, it just doesn't work.

Saying that, I don't like everything, hence my randominess of music. For example, can drive to this song on repeat, belting out the vocals, and then do the guitar sound whilst driving:

Aztec Camera - Somewhere in my heart

#2,622 ·
Rick freakin Nielsen....love it. And yes, a huge fan. Still say they are vastly underrated. Also, easily the best live album. Thanks man!

#2,623 ·
About an hour long. I just finished listening to it. Guitar nerds! The pair of them! Probably own about 1,000 between them! ;-)

Reactions: valis
#2,628 ·
I like Cheap Trick, Woke up with a Monster is good, but the album Lap of Luxury brings into play some of their older stuff. Not heard much else, but can easily solve that with the wonders of the internet ;)

#2,630 ·
Magnum - Vigilante

Love StoryTellers Night album more, but hey, I can listen to Magnum for ages. Saw them live years ago, in a small club. Funny thing was, the support group was Lionsheart, which was very hard rock, I loved it. Then Magnum appeared, and all the old school rockers appeared out of nowhere :D

#2,636 ·
One of my favourite Asia albums:

Asia - Aqua

Heard it years ago, and loved it, and then after found many other albums by them, but this is by far my go to album :)