John
This one I dedicate to Tim :D

Fast and Furious 6......up:

Starts in a few seconds....bye bye LOL!

valis

This one I dedicate to Tim :D

Fast and Furious 6......up:

Starts in a few seconds....bye bye LOL!
lol....i still cannot believe they are continuing that....the fact that they made a second boggles my mind as the first is just drivel IMO....that said, I am obviously in the minority.

And RIP Paul....from what Ive read a good guy all around.

Johnny b

John
The story lines and stunts have gotten rather absurd :D

But it's fun. :)

However, Street Outlaws is real !!!!!!!!!!!!

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I have a Roku 4K box on loan from my public library. It includes a Disney+ subscription. I figured I would check out the video of the Hamilton stage play last night to see for myself what all the hype was about. I turned it off in under 15 minutes. I have the movie 1776 recording on the DVR for watching later today.

mohittomar13

Mohit Tomar
Yesterday was Guru Purnima in India a day dedicated to our Gurus (Teachers). We thank our teachers for the knowledge they gave us and pay respect to them by bowing down to them. Be it a Guru at our School/College or a Spiritual Guru we bow down to them.

And so watching a video by Sadhguru check here also watched a video on how to control desires and lust check here and a random video check here :):D

Last edited:

RT

A puzzle, eh?
Glad it's not a Final Jeopardy answer ;)

The 3K part reminds me of MST3K's tributes to really bad movies.

And I am bored.

And i don't enjoy puzzles I can't solve immediately!
Even the if the reward makes the effort worth it!
(damn Tomb Raider games :) )
I have taken medicine for ADHD, but not sure why, wasn't prescribed for whatever I have???.

There's too many acronyms floating around these days, took me a while to realize what NASA meant by the SST numbered missions, but the CIA doesn't let the FBI in on the KGB on the SSA benefits that CBS and ABC only broadcasts on MTV.

Sorry, had something in my eye all day... it's crazy how much that hurts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online