What Are You Watching?

valis

I think part of it is I am a bibliophile as opposed to a movie person....my dad's all time fave movie is Lonesome Dove and I dont care for it...the book, with my imagination, beats it...doesnt change anything, it is just my preferences...and mind you, I know Lonesome Dove is one heckuva good flick...

Johnny b

John
I don't read anywhere near what I used to. Eyes get tired easily.

The last series I enjoyed reading was The Expanse. And there are still a couple books yet to get into.

valis

On a Clancy kick currently, about knees deep in Without Remorse....got Edge of Tomorrow on and waiting for pizza to get here....:)

Watched 'Hombre' last nite, with Paul Newman & &. 54 years old! What a good movie!

Also, didnt watch recently, but 'Love in the Time of Cholera' a very good book, movie not as good, but still ok. Marquez had a vivid imagination!

RT

Edge of Tomorrow...has been mentioned.
And pretty sure I'd seen it before....
or at least a few days worth, I know it sounds crazy - BUT - the more I talk ... ``` ;)

And then just for something light-hearted, went to the DVR for some episodes of The Librarians.
(making no appologies, I kinda like that stuff)

mohittomar13

Mohit Tomar
Edge of Tomorrow...has been mentioned.
And pretty sure I'd seen it before....
or at least a few days worth, I know it sounds crazy - BUT - the more I talk ... ``` ;)

And then just for something light-hearted, went to the DVR for some episodes of The Librarians.
(making no appologies, I kinda like that stuff)
Nice movie. I got its DVD, I will watch it again, got nothing to do. (y)(y)

RT

Nice movie. I got its DVD, I will watch it again, got nothing to do.
Mohit did you know that the movie Edge of Tomorrow was advertised here with the phrase "Live, Die, Repeat" ?
At least on TV in the US it was ;)

The Librarians I refer to, there were three mediocre movies made that set the stage for the TV series that many will consider mediocre as well, but it combined a mix of magic, actual history, myths and legends from different cultures into something I found entertaining.
I just think it helps one these days to escape into some entertainment that requires that you push the "I Believe" button, not be too critcal, just for fun.

Last edited:

mohittomar13

Mohit Tomar
I just think it helps one these days to escape into some entertainment that requires that you push the "I Believe" button, not be too critcal, just for fun.
Yes, that's what I think too.

I like this movie. I wish I had these powers, needed to fix my life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RT

Johnny b

John
Just finished an oldie with Lee Van Cleef and Tony Lo Bianco
Escape From Death Row.

Also released as
Mean Frank and Crazy Tony

( kinda rough around the edges lol )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online