What Are You Watching?

Last nite I watched an old movie: "Eating Raoul" Outrageously funny. They'd never make it today. (from 1982) Not for the 'touchly feelys' among us.

RT

Earlier today, just missed, by a mere 4 minutes, live coverage of the actual Dragon capsule splash down and parachute collapse.
But waited, waited and watched for the Space X astronauts emerge from the hatch of the Dragon.

Now recorded, made available for all to see, all can witness what you missed live, as it happened.

It was a bit of history there, of a "demo'' mission successfully completed..
Who knows what may come next?
There are plans.

Dangers and wonders await humanity, perhaps our future surviving as a species of Homo Sapiens depends on space exploration.

Whoops! Sorry, drifted into a Random Discussion area there.:)

More on topic, The Big Lebowski seems to be taking up space on the DVR...:unsure:

RT

Was watching The Mist
(film gleaned from the Stephen King short novel, which creeped me out in the reading of it)
and almost echoes the fear I feel today, when going to the local grocery store on a rainy foggy morning...
>shudder<

Last edited:

valis

love King, did not care for that novella......well written granted but couldn't get into it.....

2twenty2

Switching back and forth between Castle Rock S2 and The Outsider S1

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online