What Are You Watching?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Watching NASCAR Busch series racing on a roadcourse in the rain! Pretty wild!

Serial Killers on Hulu Live Tv. I am currently watching a recording added to "my stuff." I am watching the one with a weepy serial killer that appears to kill women wearing red clothing and then dials 911 from a payphone to report himself to the 911 dispatchers. His exact words are said in a weepy voice "I'm sorry I killed that girl. I am a sick murderer. I need help. Please hurry" and then reports where the body is and hangs up. The Serial killer takes off and was not caught until a man spots him belungering a women with a hammer. The serial killer was seen parked outside of a residential area. The man rushed out of his house to rescue the women from the serial killer but he overpowers the man. The man quickly rushed into his house in search of his gun and rushes back out and points the gun at the serial killer. The serial killer was chased away and the man who chased him away comforts the wounded women while waiting for 911 to arrive. The women was rushed to the hospital in critical condition and recovers. The women was able to identify the serial killer in a line up at the police station.

The weepy serial killer used to work as a security guard at a hospital and walked nurses to their car to ensure they were safe. No one ever knew the man that worked as a security guard was a serial killer! I guess any women is safe wearing white or any other color as long as she isn't wearing red!

Turkey Drop. A comedy Thanksgiving Movie. I enjoyed watching dad throw food at the cheesman because he thought mom was having an affair with him and the kids tied the poor cheesman up and forced him to watch a family picnic and it turns out he was just a businessman looking to invest in dad's restaurant which explains why mom spent so much time with him. :ROFLMAO:

I am logging off very shortly to make dinner and later watch Friday the 13nth movies tonight. Yes i'm still a night owl who enjoys scary movies even though I am a middle aged women. :)

Have a great weekend everyone. Be safe

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Planes, Trains & Automobiles to kick off Thanksgiving movies ...

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
National Lampoon's Thanksgiving Family Reunion

Johnny b

John
Evil Dead this morning
Evil Dead II about 1/2 way through right now.
Tomorrow Army of Darkness
Then the three seasons of Ash vs Evil Dead

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online