What Are You Watching?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
A Christmas Story

I just love Jean Shepherd (the narrator) stories! He had nightly radio shows on NYC stations in the late 50's and 60's. I've collected several over the years. A great storyteller!

RT

Saw a documentary this morning about man's perception of planet Mars throughout history, but it devoted a portion to H.G. Wells' classic 1897 novel War of the the Worlds - and included the dramatic impact that the Orson Welles radio broadcast in 1938 had.

It fascinated me enough to cue up the also classic 1953 George Pal movie version I so fondly recall on the Roku....
I believe there will be corn popping in the microwave shortly :cool:

I had my choice between all of my subscriptions and I wound up picking the free Pluto Live Tv to watch The 12 Christmas Wishes. It was a tearjerker for me. I absolutely enjoyed the movie. 🥰

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I saw that one last week, Tina.

Now watching Christmas Vacation 2 after having just seen the first one.

I saw that one last week, Tina.

Now watching Christmas Vacation 2 after having just seen the first one.
Hi Mark, Is that the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? If so I loved that one. I enjoyed the original the most. It was the funniest. :LOL:

It will definitely place your mind in a Christmas Cheer as there are lots of people out there that miss their families. It's good therapy for this time of the year.:giggle:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online