What are your expectations for Cyberpunk 2077?

rfharris

Mike
My expectations were huge but I must say that it has been a disappointment with all the bugs and glitches in the game. Even though, CDPR has released hotfix 1.04 after just a couple of days of its release and hotfix 1.05 released earlier today and fixes a lot of bugs, the game is still not what people were expecting after so much hype and several delays as well just because of the reason of producing a game which will run well on all platforms.

It's lacking a lot, they should've released it later to ensure that everything tested and working fine

rfharris

Mike
It's lacking a lot, they should've released it later to ensure that everything tested and working fine
They were already facing lots of criticism because of several days so I don't they could delay the game any further.

I've run into maybe 3 bugs that required me to reload from the last save after which they resolved themselves. This after about 50 hours of playtime on a huge new world. Best game I have ever played. In the top with Witcher 3.

rfharris

Mike
I've run into maybe 3 bugs that required me to reload from the last save after which they resolved themselves. This after about 50 hours of playtime on a huge new world. Best game I have ever played. In the top with Witcher 3.
You are playing the game on which platform?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online