1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What Do You Collect?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by angelize56, Oct 21, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

I'm not talking about your "Women of TSG" collection Mulder or your list of ladies phone numbers Curt! :D

I collect old dolls...I have about 20 from my late Aunt Alice that are between 80-100 years old! I collect shot glasses....and no I don't drink out of them first! :D I have some Elvis memoribilia from when he passed away like a calendar, tribute books, a real neat bust of him I got for a bargain at $25 at a garage sale and have been recently offered $500 for it! I just can't part with it....yet! :) I also have some really old albums of his from the 50's I can't part with either! I guess my biggest collection by far are my angels! Angels everywhere in the house! :) I also have the state coin bears...the ones with the new state quarters sown into the foot. And I have beanie baby homerun king bears and a few sets of the mini beanie babies in the original packages from McDonald's.

How about you out there? :)

Take care. angel :)

2. Prrebel

Prrebel

Hockey cards.
    Hey, I'm Canadian, what can I say.

3. angelize56

:) So does my son and he's American! (y) He has a prize possession of a "Hockeytown Heroes" book signed by Chris Osgood from a few years ago. I make sure it stays in great condition! :)

4. RandyG

RandyG

I used to collect Comics, then collected Gaming paraphernalia (DND, Shadowrun, etc), Lighters, Magic cards . . .

now that I am old, married, and a father . . . grey hairs and bills!!;):D

5. Steppinstone

Steppinstone

I collect a variety of little things, nothing with real monetary value.
    I collect beach glass, petoskey stones. I also collect small wooden, brass and copper bowls, little incense burning houses
    ( the smoke comes out the chimney).

I also seem to have a large nail, screw, bolt and other misc hardware collection going on!!:D :D

Take care!

Chari

6. angelize56

Oh yeah you guys reminded me...I have quite a collection of dust bunnies! :D

7. Steppinstone

Steppinstone

Bet you mine are bigger then yours hee hee, I have man eating size dust bunnies!!!

Chari

8. angelize56

If you want to find out come on over and clean under the furniture for me Chari! :D

Randy: But the gray looks great on you Luv! :D

9. lora_3677

lora_3677

i collect cherry blossom depression glass.. any antique really.

for a while i collected lighthouse stuff, but i'm out of room to put it. and i collected doughboy stuff, but out of room to put it too.

i used to collect beanie babies.. but that was a horible thing.. i was addicted.. had my mother stnad in the cold waiting for a blue headed spangle. LOL!!! I have all three colors of heads though. LOL!!

10. angelize56

I hate to say so....but I have a basement full of boxes I've been dragging around for 20 years! Every time I sort through them I always find myself saying "I might need that one day"! Odds are pretty good after 20 years that isn't so! :D

Lora: I know what you mean about running out of room! I gave a large number of knick knacks to my sister due to their cluttering my house! :) The glass you collect is beautiful! Good choice! :)

11. Steppinstone

Steppinstone

Angel only if you come move mine too!! Some of my bunnies are so big I put collars on them and take them for walks!!!

Chari

12. angelize56

Mine are pedigreed! :D

13. valley

valley

Hi Angel :) I collect bookmarks and teacups

14. angelize56

Any particular kind Val? :) Good morning by the way! :)

15. SexyTech

SexyTech

I collect NASCAR DieCast Racecars!

it's a bit exspensive at $60 per car...but they're a decent investment as well!

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/173524

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice