What do you drive?

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
You already asked that <a href="http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103919"> here</a>. Remember??? :D Take care. angel :)

Stoner

Banned
These might be nice rides, but you're killing anyone on dialup :) I'm dying of old age here. Please, smaller pics.

My ride(my favorite): Red(with black roof)98 Z28. 6 speed. Looks like any Camero on a lot. Not stock under hood.Some suspenion mods. Quick in a straight line :) A whale in the corners:(

The ride I normally use: 99 Tracker, rather not talk about it :)

I should line up all my parents cars and take a picture...might need a panoramic camera though :p

They have six vehicles (and they just sold a couple!):
93 Grand Prix - Minty Green
93 Grand Am - Aqua?
91 Accord - Grey
89 Olds '98 - White
89 Buick Park Avenue - Gray
86 F150 - Gray/Blue

The funny part is only my parents and sister live there still and four of those vehicles are registered.

Stoner

Banned
Originally posted by Gibble:
I should line up all my parents cars and take a picture...might need a panoramic camera though :p

They have six vehicles (and they just sold a couple!):
93 Grand Prix - Minty Green
93 Grand Am - Aqua?
91 Accord - Grey
89 Olds '98 - White
89 Buick Park Avenue - Gray
86 F150 - Gray/Blue

The funny part is only my parents and sister live there still and four of those vehicles are registered.
Icons, please! :) :)

Originally posted by Stoner:
Icons, please! :) :)
Don't worry, I dont' actually have a picture of them, and it would have just been a single picture.

You can actually see my sisters grand prix behind my car in that picture.

chevbowtie

yes, angelize, i know i asked - in November.
im asking again because some people might have changed vehicles by then or for the newbies who didnt read it the first time.

(you can just bump the old thread up... for future reference... ;) )

i drive a decommissioned police car, caprice classic with the 350 c.i. LT1 engine... i love it... and stoner, if you think that thing handles like a whale on corners, you should've felt this ride... before i got my new edelbrock performer IAS shocks - now it handles like a sports car... and it's aver 5000 lbs.!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online