what does Kernel32.dll mean

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mhansomme

Can anyone tell me what Kernel32.dll mean and how I can get rid of it? Kernel32.dll keeps popping up and I just don't know how to get rid of it. Help Please.

mhansomme

Hello,

Sorry for just getting back here. Things have been crazy.
I don't remember the exact error message but I do recall that it popped up whenever I try to play online games. Yup, I got to the root of the problem so I no longer need any assistance since during my absence I did some research and it led me to this information http://errortools.com/windows/kernel32-dll-error-quick-fix-guide/ . It was pretty hard finding stuff for me, considering that I hardly know much about computer issues but it worked out in the end. Anyways, I appreciate the interest you demonstrated in responding promptly to my inquiry.

Thanks a whole lot!
Take care and I will come back if I am struggling with any other problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online