1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What ever happened to solitaire?

Discussion in 'Games' started by ngk0585, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ngk0585

ngk0585 Thread Starter

What ever happened to solitaire? I have a Vista at work and a new systm 7 at home. Neither with Solitaire. I don't recall an MS system since Win95 that did not have solitaire. The new HP i got has some stupid coin slot system I have to pay them to run a game on my computer. Like that will ever happen! I'm resentful they installed it on my computer. Any ideas? Looking for a freebee that I have used for 15 years here....:mad: On the other hand it indicates I don't get bored often.

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

Both my Vista and W7 have solitaire

Go Control Panel>Programs and Features>Turn Windows Features on or off

expand Games, see if it is selected, if not, tick the box by it, hit OK.

3. ngk0585

ngk0585 Thread Starter

WOW! Why would they do that??? Wait - sorry - HP wants me to spit away quarters (dollars). Sorry I asked. Thank you very much. Momma will be happy now. - Bill

4. bassmadrigal

bassmadrigal

And a lot of workcenters will not install all the games to prevent employees from wasting time (even though that is only one of the millions of ways to waste time while at work). So you may never be able to get it at work.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916978

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice