What ever happened to...

fenwayrocks

Wally, you know, Tony Dow. The kid who played Beaver's brother?
...and what about that Eddie Haskel. I'll bet he turned out no good. Just wondering...

Twelve-year-old Junior Olympics diving champion Tony Dow won the role of Wally Cleaver in a cattle call with almost no previous acting experience (although his mother, Muriel Montrose, had appeared in a number of Our Gang shorts). Dow's post-Beaver years were busy with roles on a number of TV shows, including the soaps Never Too Young and General Hospital and guest spots on many '60s episodic shows like Mr. Novak and Dr. Kildare.
Dow eventually went into the construction business in addition to studying journalism and filmmaking. In recent years he has acted occasionally (most notably in Beaver reunions), and has become quite successful behind the scenes as a producer and director. Recently Dow has directed episodes of USA Network's series Cover Me: Based on the True Life of an FBI Family.

Yeah, Mrs. Moe has him playing Houseboy this weekend. A lot of "Yes honey" and "No, honey. I'm not near the computer."

If you liked Leave It To Beaver..........this was your weekend. Nonstop episodes all weekend on TV Land.

fenwayrocks

Yes combsdon, the mrs n me were watching it and that's what caused me to wonder, "whatever happened ..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online