1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What exactly is "aio.exe"?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by kalxen, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kalxen

kalxen Thread Starter

What exactly is "aio.exe" that I need to view some files?
    I read something about trojan. :eek:

2. net_newsy

net_newsy

The filename AIO.EXE was first seen on Oct 16 2007 in The UNITED KINGDOM. It has also been seen in the following geographical regions of the Prevx community:

* CHINA on Apr 7 2008
    * SPAIN on Apr 7 2008

The filename AIO.EXE is used by multiple object types including objects,executable programs.
    The most common file size is 389,632 bytes. But the following file sizes have also been seen:

* 320,000 bytes
    * 491,520 bytes

The unsafe files using this name are associated with the malware group VCS.
    These files have no vendor, product or version information specified in the file header.
    AIO.EXE has been seen to perform the following behavior(s):

* The Process is packed and/or encrypted using a software packing process
    * Executes a Process

AIO.EXE has been the subject of the following behavior(s):

* Executed as a Process

AIO.EXE can also use the following file names:
    * 60528692.EXE
    * 22199723.EXE

The presence of a file called AIO.EXE is a possible sign of infection.

source: http://www.prevx.com/filenames/2149736790982786621-0/AIO.EXE.html

3. kalxen

kalxen Thread Starter

Ok! Everything is clear now ! (y)
    Where can I download it from? (Not the trojan of course !)

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

What are you looking for? There are many "AIO's" (All-In-One's). The majority are illegal.

5. kalxen

kalxen Thread Starter

Someone send me some cliparts and he said that I need "AIO.exe" to view them. :eek:

I thought AIO.exe might be something like winzip and winrar that I need in order to view them but it sounded a little bit strange because I have never heard about Aio.exe before. :confused: The only known "zipped" programs I know is winzip and winrar.

So what should I do? I'm not looking for illegal software!

6. alwrmc

alwrmc

He may be talking (AIO) about a piece of software that comes with Kodak cameras. I have a Kodak Z812 IS, and the software included has a program called "AiO Home Center". I have no problem viewing photos using any of my other software (Adobe Photoshop 7, Irfanview, WMP etc) as the camera uses JPEG as the default file type.

7. Elvandil

Elvandil

In that case, try www.irfanview.com and also install the plugin pack since that will vastly increase the types of images that IrfanView can open.

8. net_newsy

net_newsy

...or you might be pertaining to, the shareware, AiO Flash Mixer ?
    http://www.goztun.com/
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/WEB-Design/Flash/AiO-FLASH-Mixer.shtml

some key features:
    · Various ClipArts - You can create various effect with more than thousand ClipArts we provided. After register you can download our latest ClipArts for free.
    · Build-in Photo Editor - You do not need other tool to edit photos and set it as the SWF’s background.
    · Add background pictures available - That will be more attractive to use your own photos as the background and decorate it with some interesting ClipArts.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/706732