what game?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

matica

:rolleyes: hey, this really isnt a major dilemma but i getting the new ps3 soon and i have no idea of what are the best games to get for it anyone know any really good games to get?

but if youre heart is set to getting a ps3 i would probaly say resistance, motorstorm, guitar hero 3, the orange box, haze those are probaly the only good games on a ps3.

matica

I already have the xbox 360 and it is only good for two things:
1. xbox live
2.halo 3!

matica

i have heard that "assassins creed" is a really good game is it worth investing in?

matica said:
i have heard that "assassins creed" is a really good game is it worth investing in?
It isn't even out.

Anyway,

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [RPG]
Ninja Gaiden Sigma [Action]
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas [FPS]

Eh, but I suggest you don't get a PS3.

1) The number of quality games are disappointing.
2) It costs the most. (But if you can afford it that's fine)
3) The graphics don't differ that much from the Xbox360.

matica

thanks for the tips guys my cousin just bought the ps3 yesterday and he says its really disappointing. thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.