1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What games can i expect my What games will a Fujitsu lifebook T4410 run?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Theguyoo, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Theguyoo

Theguyoo Thread Starter

I'm getting this new tablet for my birthday, and am wondering what games it could play.

here are the stats:
    core duo p8700, 2.53Ghz
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    Intel 4500MHD GPU
    A 12.1 inch screen, so GPU will have little pressure.
    and a 250 GB hdd for what its worth...

I'm not getting it as a gaming computer, and not expecting much, but would love some estimates.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

FreeCell will probably work well. A tablet PC is designed for a very niche market, and gaming definitely isn't it.

3. burntreality

burntreality

Don't forget Solitaire :rolleyes:

4. Wisconsinbigdog

Wisconsinbigdog

You guys really don't give much credit to systems like these. I have a very similiar system, a Gateway NV7802U and I can run Empire Total War on low and Dragon Age Origins on low graphics, high textures, 1600*900 resolution, and World in Conflict, Age of Empires 3, Civilization 4, oh, and there is an awesome new RPG made by the Diablo folks, that runs on almost anything and has a "Netbook" mode, called Torchlight. Integrated cards are catching up somewhat, and with the smaller screen size, I would say, without knowing the inner hardwiring of the computer, you should be okay with quite a few games on lower settings, you'll have to try them out and see how it works. Depending on what games you like, start with either Civilization 4, World in Conflict, or America's Army 2...not 3, that runs like crap, but 2 still has a healthy community. Give some credit to the little guys.:rolleyes:

5. Theguyoo

Theguyoo Thread Starter

6. Wisconsinbigdog

Wisconsinbigdog

Ummm, like what resolutions? Mine is a 17.4" and goes up to 1600*900. Also, when they say "DirectX 10" capable...that term is fit very loosely, because while it does support it, a lot of games don't seem to recognize it. When you get the computer, make sure you go to "http://iobit.com/gamebooster.html?Str=download" That program will shut down unneeded programs in the background and free up a lot of RAM, or get "http://alacritypc.kensalter.com/" to give you a greater amount of control over what to shut down before you start the game. To learn how to use it to configure to games go to "http://snomhf.exofire.net/alacrityPC.html"-should have all the info you need. And make sure that you get a decent anti-virus program, not the norton crap that comes with windows, like avast. That's about all I can say about it. But the small screen and lower resolutions mean the power the GPU can supply isn't wasted on more pixels to render, so it should give a small but noticeable improvement over a larger screen. Hope that computer works out for you!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/897235

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice