What games will run well with Intagrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IamLegend1

Thread Starter
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
7
title says it all

if it help hear are some additional specs

1024 ram
pentium 4
1.6 ghz

Here are some games though I want you guys to tell me if it can take

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Warrock

Knight online (wars) -I want to know if it can take all those huge wars in the game with little to minimal lag

Ragnarok

Battlefeild 1942


thanks guys
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
128
You can't run anything on Integrated Graphics, by that I don't mean you can't run anything at all, there is just no way you can run it where it will be playable or fun to even a small extent.
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
2,088
cfhpantera said:
You can't run anything on Integrated Graphics, by that I don't mean you can't run anything at all, there is just no way you can run it where it will be playable or fun to even a small extent.
not quite...my dads old comp used to have intel integrated too...and it ran older games fine, althought they wer the oiginal sims and like...age of empires 1....i dont think itl play FPS tho...

time to get a new comp!:)
 

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Joined
Mar 26, 2002
Messages
37,344
BlooChoo said:
not quite...my dads old comp used to have intel integrated too...and it ran older games fine, althought they wer the oiginal sims and like...age of empires 1....i dont think itl play FPS tho...

time to get a new comp!:)
or maybe a new video card... ;)
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
2,088
very true...but only if ther is a slot for one...my dads old comp was and eMachines comp....only had pci slots...and pci cards are just about as bad and integrated graphics huh:)
 

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Joined
Mar 26, 2002
Messages
37,344
hmm... no pci is better. There are some decent pci cards that can run some of the games listed.
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
2,088
haha well..wot i meant is pci cards are no better than integrated graphics for more modern games:) cos i know i could only just play half life 1 on my dads old comp...:) dam i loved that game
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
13
yeh its really time to upgrade.. and PCI cards sucks its a wast of money get a new motherboard instead witch supports PCI-E i estimate
New motherboard = 70$
New graphics card =200$

re use parts from the current pc you have and over time make more upgrade so make sure that the mother board u buy is future proof .. :)
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
2,088
well..nothing is future proof huh:) but yeh go for socket 775...thatl make sure direct x 10 is nicely loved
 
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
6,118
Azelino said:
yeh its really time to upgrade.. and PCI cards sucks its a wast of money get a new motherboard instead witch supports PCI-E i estimate
New motherboard = 70$
New graphics card =200$

re use parts from the current pc you have and over time make more upgrade so make sure that the mother board u buy is future proof .. :)
$200 for a good video card? Are you kidding me?

For the games he listed above he could easily get away with a $100 EVGA 7600 GT PCI-E.
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
2,088
haha i used to think that:) but the intel told me they are having a proce crash on the 22nd of july...so ther topend core 2 duo is only gonna be $299 so thats all good:)

i run AMD atm tho:)
 
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Top