1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What graphics card does my pc support

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Lilholding, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilholding

Lilholding Thread Starter

Hi I have a
    Zoostorm AMD A8 7600
    Computer and just wondering what graphics card will it support and would I also need to upgrade my processor for it thanks hope some one can help

2. metallica5456

metallica5456 Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Andrew
    Hi, I assume this is your machine?

http://www.zoostorm.com/home-products/zoostorm-amd-a8-7600-desktop-pc/

What is the reason for upgrading the graphics card?

I assume it's for gaming??

On the assumption that it IS for gaming, I should mention that I wouldn't recommend you to upgrade and game on that computer. There will most likely be issues with heat dissipation because of it being an OEM/proprietary type case and also you would almost definitely have to upgrade the PSU too. If you're wanting to game I would either build a whole new system, or buy a new case, new PSU, new graphics card and put the system into a different case with more airflow.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1164013

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice