What Graphics card should I get?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Blob493

I have a Nvidea 6200 turbo cache and i might update to get a better graphics card to get but im not that good with hardware.

I was going to get Nvidea 8800gt but as i said i dont have a great knowledge with hardware?

Maybe you guys can help me out:D

Well looks like a few people are looking for a graphics update.

I thought about the 8800 GS or GT, but in all honestly the 8800 GTX is the mack daddy of directx 10 cards right now, well there is always the ultra, but who has a grand to spend on a card? But the GS or GT are well priced right now, but the differance u got for the pricing for a GTX i mean, I'm in Ontario and i can find them for 550 $ CAD. for a 100$ more i would be willing to spend it to get the 8800 GTX.

My main concern is what kind of preformance difference i would get from my 7900 GS with any of the 8800 series cards.

Nick

Blob493

ye i've seen alot of people up for a new graphics card especially with all these new games coming out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online